WATCH: Mika Wants to 'Make You Happy'
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Pop singer Mika has released a video for "Make You Happy," a song that will be included on his forthcoming album titled The Origin of Love.
"This is not a single but a song I really love and wanted to share with you," he says he says in a note posted with the video, which was directed by Iouri Philippe Paillé in Montreal. "I commissioned a short film which I felt perfectly captured the sentiment of the track. I can't wait for you to hear the first single and the rest of the album very, very soon," he says.
The 28-year-old singer, whose singing voice has often earned him comparison to the late Freddie Mercury, has often eschewed labels about his sexual orientation, but in a 2009 interview with the Dutch publication Gay & Night he offered,"Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me."
Watch the video below.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Schools Gayle King on Respect for Gender Identity
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional