WATCH: Mika Wants to 'Make You Happy'
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Pop singer Mika has released a video for "Make You Happy," a song that will be included on his forthcoming album titled The Origin of Love.
"This is not a single but a song I really love and wanted to share with you," he says he says in a note posted with the video, which was directed by Iouri Philippe Paillé in Montreal. "I commissioned a short film which I felt perfectly captured the sentiment of the track. I can't wait for you to hear the first single and the rest of the album very, very soon," he says.
The 28-year-old singer, whose singing voice has often earned him comparison to the late Freddie Mercury, has often eschewed labels about his sexual orientation, but in a 2009 interview with the Dutch publication Gay & Night he offered,"Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana