WATCH: Mika Wants to 'Make You Happy'
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 11 2012 3:39 PM ET
Pop singer Mika has released a video for "Make You Happy," a song that will be included on his forthcoming album titled The Origin of Love.
"This is not a single but a song I really love and wanted to share with you," he says he says in a note posted with the video, which was directed by Iouri Philippe Paillé in Montreal. "I commissioned a short film which I felt perfectly captured the sentiment of the track. I can't wait for you to hear the first single and the rest of the album very, very soon," he says.
The 28-year-old singer, whose singing voice has often earned him comparison to the late Freddie Mercury, has often eschewed labels about his sexual orientation, but in a 2009 interview with the Dutch publication Gay & Night he offered,"Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 5 min 57 sec ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 46 min 31 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 1 hour 43 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 1 hour 58 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 2 hours 15 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 29 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Two and a Half Men's Respectful Job With Trans Character 2 hours 58 min ago