Is Frank Ocean Falling for Someone New?
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 18 2012 2:02 PM ET
In a cryptic, stream-of-conscious rant posted on his Tumblr this week, out musician Frank Ocean hinted that he might be falling in love.
"I was falling for someone new, if I already hadn't," Ocean wrote. "It was incredible. It was ridiculously awesome. It came and went and maimed us a little. Not much."
"All I really have to say is that love is all there is," Ocean continued later in the post. "Every other sentence just belabors the point."
Ocean, who came out in a similar fashion with a Tumblr post in July revealing that his first love was a man, didn't offer any further clarity on how he self-identifies or the gender of this new flame. But love and heartbreak often make for excellent creative muses, so fans might be able to look forward to newly inspired content from the popular musician.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens