Is Frank Ocean Falling for Someone New?
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 18 2012 2:02 PM ET
In a cryptic, stream-of-conscious rant posted on his Tumblr this week, out musician Frank Ocean hinted that he might be falling in love.
"I was falling for someone new, if I already hadn't," Ocean wrote. "It was incredible. It was ridiculously awesome. It came and went and maimed us a little. Not much."
"All I really have to say is that love is all there is," Ocean continued later in the post. "Every other sentence just belabors the point."
Ocean, who came out in a similar fashion with a Tumblr post in July revealing that his first love was a man, didn't offer any further clarity on how he self-identifies or the gender of this new flame. But love and heartbreak often make for excellent creative muses, so fans might be able to look forward to newly inspired content from the popular musician.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children