Is Frank Ocean Falling for Someone New?
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 18 2012 2:02 PM ET
In a cryptic, stream-of-conscious rant posted on his Tumblr this week, out musician Frank Ocean hinted that he might be falling in love.
"I was falling for someone new, if I already hadn't," Ocean wrote. "It was incredible. It was ridiculously awesome. It came and went and maimed us a little. Not much."
"All I really have to say is that love is all there is," Ocean continued later in the post. "Every other sentence just belabors the point."
Ocean, who came out in a similar fashion with a Tumblr post in July revealing that his first love was a man, didn't offer any further clarity on how he self-identifies or the gender of this new flame. But love and heartbreak often make for excellent creative muses, so fans might be able to look forward to newly inspired content from the popular musician.
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2 hours 47 min ago
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2 hours 54 min ago
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM