Is Frank Ocean Falling for Someone New?
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 18 2012 2:02 PM ET
In a cryptic, stream-of-conscious rant posted on his Tumblr this week, out musician Frank Ocean hinted that he might be falling in love.
"I was falling for someone new, if I already hadn't," Ocean wrote. "It was incredible. It was ridiculously awesome. It came and went and maimed us a little. Not much."
"All I really have to say is that love is all there is," Ocean continued later in the post. "Every other sentence just belabors the point."
Ocean, who came out in a similar fashion with a Tumblr post in July revealing that his first love was a man, didn't offer any further clarity on how he self-identifies or the gender of this new flame. But love and heartbreak often make for excellent creative muses, so fans might be able to look forward to newly inspired content from the popular musician.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 5 min 12 sec ago
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 1 hour 41 min ago
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 1 hour 54 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM