Lady Gaga Offers Safe Space Bus Tour
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 02 2013 3:30 PM ET
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation will be hitting the road this spring along with the iconic, bisexual pop star. According to the Associated Press, Gaga announced that the Born Brave Bus will be open outside each of her upcoming U.S. concerts several hours before the concert and it will provide free, safe space for 13- to 25-year-olds "to learn more about local resources on anti-bullying, suicide prevention, and mental health services."
She also announced that several organizations including Campus Pride, the Trevor Project, and the National Association of School Psychologists will assist on the Born Brave Bus. The tour kicks off in Tacoma, Wash., January 14.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Homophobe Scott Lively Will Be on Ballot for Mass. Governor
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Philly-Area Trans Teen Commits Suicide on Train Tracks
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World