Lady Gaga Offers Safe Space Bus Tour
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 02 2013 3:30 PM ET
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation will be hitting the road this spring along with the iconic, bisexual pop star. According to the Associated Press, Gaga announced that the Born Brave Bus will be open outside each of her upcoming U.S. concerts several hours before the concert and it will provide free, safe space for 13- to 25-year-olds "to learn more about local resources on anti-bullying, suicide prevention, and mental health services."
She also announced that several organizations including Campus Pride, the Trevor Project, and the National Association of School Psychologists will assist on the Born Brave Bus. The tour kicks off in Tacoma, Wash., January 14.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM