Lady Gaga Offers Safe Space Bus Tour
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 02 2013 3:30 PM ET
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation will be hitting the road this spring along with the iconic, bisexual pop star. According to the Associated Press, Gaga announced that the Born Brave Bus will be open outside each of her upcoming U.S. concerts several hours before the concert and it will provide free, safe space for 13- to 25-year-olds "to learn more about local resources on anti-bullying, suicide prevention, and mental health services."
She also announced that several organizations including Campus Pride, the Trevor Project, and the National Association of School Psychologists will assist on the Born Brave Bus. The tour kicks off in Tacoma, Wash., January 14.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 59 min 57 sec ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM