Photos: Adam Lambert's Birthday Looks Like Fun
BY Lucas Grindley
January 27 2013 1:37 PM ET
Out pop star Adam Lambert has a birthday coming up. And David Arquette's gift was on display via social media Saturday night.
The actor apparently stripped down to his underwear and gave Lambert a lap dance while they were celebrating at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood.
Actor Collin Owens shared one of the photos. And jewelry designer Markus Molinari, who is a partner in the club, posted, "I hope u’ll be bringing out the #CHAMP 4 my birthday like u did fur @adamlambert at @bootsybellows #lastnight" It wasn't long before the photos showed up on blogs, including Socialite Life.
Lambert himself shared a photo with Arquette in his lap, saying dryly, "Yup... this happened."
Happy 31st birthday, Adam Lambert! (For those keeping track, it's actually on Tuesday.)
Check out Lambert's photos from the night on the following pages.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- PHOTOS: The Mud, Sweat, and Glory of the Bingham Cup
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead