Photos: Adam Lambert's Birthday Looks Like Fun
BY Lucas Grindley
January 27 2013 1:37 PM ET
Out pop star Adam Lambert has a birthday coming up. And David Arquette's gift was on display via social media Saturday night.
The actor apparently stripped down to his underwear and gave Lambert a lap dance while they were celebrating at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood.
Actor Collin Owens shared one of the photos. And jewelry designer Markus Molinari, who is a partner in the club, posted, "I hope u’ll be bringing out the #CHAMP 4 my birthday like u did fur @adamlambert at @bootsybellows #lastnight" It wasn't long before the photos showed up on blogs, including Socialite Life.
Lambert himself shared a photo with Arquette in his lap, saying dryly, "Yup... this happened."
Happy 31st birthday, Adam Lambert! (For those keeping track, it's actually on Tuesday.)
Check out Lambert's photos from the night on the following pages.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement