The Irrepressibles Lead Singer Talks About Being Gay and the Men He's Loved
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 18 2013 3:59 PM ET
Jamie McDermott, lead vocalist for the chamber ensemble The Irrepressibles never felt the need to hide who he was. Though the music industry may not always be the most accepting towards gay people, he felt it was such a strong part of him it couldn't, and shouldn't be repressed. After releasing the video for their latest single, Two Men in Love, which shows two men falling in love, and all of the affection that comes along with that, Jamie sat down to discuss his band's latest album, Nude and, amongst other things, being gay in the world of music.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'