The Irrepressibles Lead Singer Talks About Being Gay and the Men He's Loved
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 18 2013 3:59 PM ET
Jamie McDermott, lead vocalist for the chamber ensemble The Irrepressibles never felt the need to hide who he was. Though the music industry may not always be the most accepting towards gay people, he felt it was such a strong part of him it couldn't, and shouldn't be repressed. After releasing the video for their latest single, Two Men in Love, which shows two men falling in love, and all of the affection that comes along with that, Jamie sat down to discuss his band's latest album, Nude and, amongst other things, being gay in the world of music.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?