Carly Rae Jepsen: From Boy Scout Jamboree to White Party
BY Neal Broverman
March 18 2013 10:02 PM ET
Carly Rae Jepsen, the hit singer behind "Call Me Maybe," famously dropped out of the Boy Scout Jamboree because the organization bans out scouts and leaders. But she did say yes to headlining the White Party T-Dance, being held March 31.
The T-Dance is one of the highlights of the enormous gay bacchanal, held every spring in Palm Springs, Calif. Jepsen will be joined by singer Icona Pop and performer Carmen Electra for the T-Dance.
Jepsen, who's sold millions of records, should be greeted warmly by the crowd. Watch her latest video, for "Tonight I'm Getting Over You," below.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- 14 Gloriously Hilarious Rihanna Met Gala Gown Memes