Carly Rae Jepsen: From Boy Scout Jamboree to White Party
BY Neal Broverman
March 18 2013 10:02 PM ET
Carly Rae Jepsen, the hit singer behind "Call Me Maybe," famously dropped out of the Boy Scout Jamboree because the organization bans out scouts and leaders. But she did say yes to headlining the White Party T-Dance, being held March 31.
The T-Dance is one of the highlights of the enormous gay bacchanal, held every spring in Palm Springs, Calif. Jepsen will be joined by singer Icona Pop and performer Carmen Electra for the T-Dance.
Jepsen, who's sold millions of records, should be greeted warmly by the crowd. Watch her latest video, for "Tonight I'm Getting Over You," below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All