Gay Australian Pop Singer Kim Smith is 'Jealous'
BY Jase Peeples
August 25 2013 5:42 PM ET
The Mauricio A. Rodriguez (a previous Advocate.com artist spotlight) directed video features Smith in a collection of provocative outfits, several of which pay homage to aspects of LGBT culture, as he croons away for his heart’s desire over a driving dance beat.
In addition to the fan base he enjoys in his home country, Smith is also gaining popularity in the U.S. as well. His debut album, Nova, was released in June to generally positive reviews and the neo-Weimar, cabaret-pop performer regularly wows audiences with live performances throughout New York.
Watch Smith get “Jealous” in the video below and pick up a copy of Nova at iTunes.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Op-ed: My Bi Choice
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Having a Transgender Parent Helped Make My Sons Into Better Men