Gay Australian Pop Singer Kim Smith is 'Jealous'
BY Jase Peeples
August 25 2013 5:42 PM ET
The Mauricio A. Rodriguez (a previous Advocate.com artist spotlight) directed video features Smith in a collection of provocative outfits, several of which pay homage to aspects of LGBT culture, as he croons away for his heart’s desire over a driving dance beat.
In addition to the fan base he enjoys in his home country, Smith is also gaining popularity in the U.S. as well. His debut album, Nova, was released in June to generally positive reviews and the neo-Weimar, cabaret-pop performer regularly wows audiences with live performances throughout New York.
Watch Smith get “Jealous” in the video below and pick up a copy of Nova at iTunes.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate