Gay Australian Pop Singer Kim Smith is 'Jealous'
BY Jase Peeples
August 25 2013 5:42 PM ET
The Mauricio A. Rodriguez (a previous Advocate.com artist spotlight) directed video features Smith in a collection of provocative outfits, several of which pay homage to aspects of LGBT culture, as he croons away for his heart’s desire over a driving dance beat.
In addition to the fan base he enjoys in his home country, Smith is also gaining popularity in the U.S. as well. His debut album, Nova, was released in June to generally positive reviews and the neo-Weimar, cabaret-pop performer regularly wows audiences with live performances throughout New York.
Watch Smith get “Jealous” in the video below and pick up a copy of Nova at iTunes.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- Who'd Look Hot as Broadway's Next Hedwig?