Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
These three 20-something sisters from Los Angeles are not about flash, but musicianship — they play their own instruments! — that's earned them plaudits here and in Europe. Their songs are eminently heartfelt and catchy, bringing to mind an American version of Tegan and Sara (with an extra sister), while their long straight hair brings us back to Joni Mitchell and the ladies of the canyon. These down-to-earth divas definitely have staying power. Diva forebears: Stevie Nicks, Chrissie Hynde
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder