Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 5:00 AM ET
These three 20-something sisters from Los Angeles are not about flash, but musicianship — they play their own instruments! — that's earned them plaudits here and in Europe. Their songs are eminently heartfelt and catchy, bringing to mind an American version of Tegan and Sara (with an extra sister), while their long straight hair brings us back to Joni Mitchell and the ladies of the canyon. These down-to-earth divas definitely have staying power. Diva forebears: Stevie Nicks, Chrissie Hynde
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment