Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 5:00 AM ET
These three 20-something sisters from Los Angeles are not about flash, but musicianship — they play their own instruments! — that's earned them plaudits here and in Europe. Their songs are eminently heartfelt and catchy, bringing to mind an American version of Tegan and Sara (with an extra sister), while their long straight hair brings us back to Joni Mitchell and the ladies of the canyon. These down-to-earth divas definitely have staying power. Diva forebears: Stevie Nicks, Chrissie Hynde
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary