ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 5:25 AM ET
The Advocate: When you did your gay sex scenes in The Grotesque, did you feel anything for the other actor sexually?
Sting: I think that's very dangerous, because the easiest way to portray someone in love or someone in lust is to be in love or in lust. That's a very easy thing to fall into. If you're making love to a beautiful man or a beautiful woman — it's a quite attractive idea to your body.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes