ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 4:25 AM ET
The Advocate: When you did your gay sex scenes in The Grotesque, did you feel anything for the other actor sexually?
Sting: I think that's very dangerous, because the easiest way to portray someone in love or someone in lust is to be in love or in lust. That's a very easy thing to fall into. If you're making love to a beautiful man or a beautiful woman — it's a quite attractive idea to your body.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role