ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 5:25 AM ET
The Advocate: When you did your gay sex scenes in The Grotesque, did you feel anything for the other actor sexually?
Sting: I think that's very dangerous, because the easiest way to portray someone in love or someone in lust is to be in love or in lust. That's a very easy thing to fall into. If you're making love to a beautiful man or a beautiful woman — it's a quite attractive idea to your body.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality