ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 4:25 AM ET
The Advocate: When you did your gay sex scenes in The Grotesque, did you feel anything for the other actor sexually?
Sting: I think that's very dangerous, because the easiest way to portray someone in love or someone in lust is to be in love or in lust. That's a very easy thing to fall into. If you're making love to a beautiful man or a beautiful woman — it's a quite attractive idea to your body.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 1 hour 32 min ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 58 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 2 hours 3 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 2 hours 26 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 2 hours 28 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM