ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 5:25 AM ET
The Advocate: So, Sting, did you enjoy kissing the male actor or not?
Sting: [Laughs] OK. It wasn't entirely unpleasant.
The Advocate: Was that a surprise to you?
Sting: Yeah. I mean, I've been conditioned like most people. The idea that there are taboo areas of the body. To kiss someone on the lips is one of those areas. It's a symbolic thing. So all right, I did it, and the actor I kissed was the same as me: He'd never done it before with a man. Now we both have. So I suppose we're gay now.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'