ARCHIVE: Sting on Kissing Guys
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
November 12 2013 5:25 AM ET
The Advocate: So, Sting, did you enjoy kissing the male actor or not?
Sting: [Laughs] OK. It wasn't entirely unpleasant.
The Advocate: Was that a surprise to you?
Sting: Yeah. I mean, I've been conditioned like most people. The idea that there are taboo areas of the body. To kiss someone on the lips is one of those areas. It's a symbolic thing. So all right, I did it, and the actor I kissed was the same as me: He'd never done it before with a man. Now we both have. So I suppose we're gay now.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats