WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
BY Christopher Harrity
December 10 2013 6:00 AM ET
In cities around the world, both gay men's choruses and mixed LGBT choral groups have established themselves as holiday traditions. These 12 selections range from heart-rending to eye rolling. But it wouldn't be the holidays without them.
Plus: A bonus selection at the end — the most moving of all.
12. "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah — Gay Men's Chorus South Florida (2012)
It's great to hear the most classic Christmas song of all. Always powerful and always moving. Thanks, GMC South Florida.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends