WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
BY Christopher Harrity
December 10 2013 6:00 AM ET
In cities around the world, both gay men's choruses and mixed LGBT choral groups have established themselves as holiday traditions. These 12 selections range from heart-rending to eye rolling. But it wouldn't be the holidays without them.
Plus: A bonus selection at the end — the most moving of all.
12. "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah — Gay Men's Chorus South Florida (2012)
It's great to hear the most classic Christmas song of all. Always powerful and always moving. Thanks, GMC South Florida.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'