WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
BY Christopher Harrity
December 10 2013 6:00 AM ET
In cities around the world, both gay men's choruses and mixed LGBT choral groups have established themselves as holiday traditions. These 12 selections range from heart-rending to eye rolling. But it wouldn't be the holidays without them.
Plus: A bonus selection at the end — the most moving of all.
12. "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah — Gay Men's Chorus South Florida (2012)
It's great to hear the most classic Christmas song of all. Always powerful and always moving. Thanks, GMC South Florida.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Do New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Detainees?
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 47 min 34 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer March 14 2014 4:37 PM