WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
BY Christopher Harrity
December 10 2013 6:00 AM ET
In cities around the world, both gay men's choruses and mixed LGBT choral groups have established themselves as holiday traditions. These 12 selections range from heart-rending to eye rolling. But it wouldn't be the holidays without them.
Plus: A bonus selection at the end — the most moving of all.
12. "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah — Gay Men's Chorus South Florida (2012)
It's great to hear the most classic Christmas song of all. Always powerful and always moving. Thanks, GMC South Florida.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- This Black Trans Man Is in Prison for Killing His Rapist