BY Duane Wells
September 11 2009 7:05 AM ET
What makes a photo sexy?
I think a sexy photo has a sense of intimacy and playfulness. It’s something that makes you look twice and almost haunts you. It’s not always explicit but has something extra going on in the photo. Some mood.And what do you find to be the sexiest body part?
I really think everyone has something that stands out about them. I know it’s cheesy, but I still think a person’s smile and laughter is the sexiest thing.
Now that you’re publishing your mini-mag, do you have any desire or ambitions to get behind the other side of the camera?
I think it’s a natural progression and very possible. It’s a little down the way, if at all. I do have some projects in mind where I’d have to be the photographer to get it done. I often come up with shoot ideas.
I feel if I were to become a photographer, I’d really have to do it 100%, and right now I'm not done with the other things in my life yet.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- A Letter to My Partners
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 1 hour 29 min ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 1 hour 32 min ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 1 hour 59 min ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 2 hours 1 min ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 2 hours 5 min ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 2 hours 7 min ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 2:45 PM