BY Duane Wells
September 11 2009 6:05 AM ET
What makes a photo sexy?
I think a sexy photo has a sense of intimacy and playfulness. It’s something that makes you look twice and almost haunts you. It’s not always explicit but has something extra going on in the photo. Some mood.And what do you find to be the sexiest body part?
I really think everyone has something that stands out about them. I know it’s cheesy, but I still think a person’s smile and laughter is the sexiest thing.
Now that you’re publishing your mini-mag, do you have any desire or ambitions to get behind the other side of the camera?
I think it’s a natural progression and very possible. It’s a little down the way, if at all. I do have some projects in mind where I’d have to be the photographer to get it done. I often come up with shoot ideas.
I feel if I were to become a photographer, I’d really have to do it 100%, and right now I'm not done with the other things in my life yet.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 23 min 2 sec ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 1 hour 19 min ago
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 2 hours 5 min ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 2 hours 32 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 2 hours 37 min ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 3:57 PM