BY Lesley Goldberg
December 10 2009 3:55 PM ET
Is there one specific celebrity that you refuse to dish about?
No, I’ll dish on anyone.
Who is your favorite target?
I guess it depends on the week. This week it’s been all about Tiger Woods and I love it. It’s great!
Who’s your favorite target of the year?
I’d say Jon Gosselin. I hated even having to write about him but it became this big story. But he’s just such a douche.
You put yourself on your Hot List in the book. What prompted you to do that?
It’s my book, why not? I can!
If you weren't a blogger, what would you be doing?
I would be doing what I was doing before, which is writing for a lot of the gay publications.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media