BY Lesley Goldberg
December 10 2009 3:55 PM ET
Is there one specific celebrity that you refuse to dish about?
No, I’ll dish on anyone.
Who is your favorite target?
I guess it depends on the week. This week it’s been all about Tiger Woods and I love it. It’s great!
Who’s your favorite target of the year?
I’d say Jon Gosselin. I hated even having to write about him but it became this big story. But he’s just such a douche.
You put yourself on your Hot List in the book. What prompted you to do that?
It’s my book, why not? I can!
If you weren't a blogger, what would you be doing?
I would be doing what I was doing before, which is writing for a lot of the gay publications.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'