BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
A number of notable LGBT individuals and allies passed away in 2009. This year we mourned the loss of beloved politicians, performers, writers, and activists who contributed to our community through work and charity. While no list can include all of the influential people, we offer the following as a tribute to some of those who will be missed in 2010.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive