BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Bea Arthur: The Emmy and Tony award-winning actress best known for her role as Dorothy Zbornak on The Golden Girls, who died April 25 at age 86, bequeathed $300,000 to the Ali Forney Center, an organization for homeless LGBT youths.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women