BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Bea Arthur: The Emmy and Tony award-winning actress best known for her role as Dorothy Zbornak on The Golden Girls, who died April 25 at age 86, bequeathed $300,000 to the Ali Forney Center, an organization for homeless LGBT youths.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)