BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 12:00 AM ET
Bea Arthur: The Emmy and Tony award-winning actress best known for her role as Dorothy Zbornak on The Golden Girls, who died April 25 at age 86, bequeathed $300,000 to the Ali Forney Center, an organization for homeless LGBT youths.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View