BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Rodger McFarlane: The first executive director of the Gay Men’s Health Crisis and the former head of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, McFarlane was a consummate HIV activist. He committed suicide May 15 at age 54.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'