BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Natasha Richardson: The star of screen and stage, also a dedicated supporter of the American Foundation for AIDS Research following her father Tony Richardson's death from AIDS-related causes in 1991, died March 18 at age 45.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News