BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Natasha Richardson: The star of screen and stage, also a dedicated supporter of the American Foundation for AIDS Research following her father Tony Richardson's death from AIDS-related causes in 1991, died March 18 at age 45.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview