BY Christopher Mangum
December 23 2009 1:00 AM ET
Natasha Richardson: The star of screen and stage, also a dedicated supporter of the American Foundation for AIDS Research following her father Tony Richardson's death from AIDS-related causes in 1991, died March 18 at age 45.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'