BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2010 10:00 AM ET
…The Nyanya Project
This incredible organization provides financial and emotional support for African grandmothers who care for the children left orphaned by AIDS devastation. They educate the grandmothers on forming cooperatives that generate income necessary for providing healthcare, food, and a loving home for their grandchildren. The Nyanya Project gives new meaning to the term "Mother Africa." NyanyaProject.org
…Yvresse by Yves Saint Laurent
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It tickles my nose and makes me happy. YslBeautyUS.com
…The Curl eyelash curler
Easy to use and with a sturdy design, this is one product every man and woman should have in his or her beauty arsenal. It’s a real eye-opener! VanityMark.com
…3 Words by Cheryl Cole
The debut solo album from a member of U.K. phenom Girls Aloud. She makes irresistibly infectious, unapologetically pop music. I live for this lady.
…All The Real Girls DVD
This exquisite gem was my favorite film of 2003. I saw it again recently and was blown away all over again. It features amazing performances by Zooey Deschanel and the always-enchanting Patricia Clarkson.
Click to the next page to see what RuPaul out of drag advocates.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' 25 min 17 sec ago
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 52 min 41 sec ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 1 hour 2 min ago
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 1 hour 18 min ago
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 1 hour 50 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 2 hours 23 min ago
- Politics Puerto Rico House Approves Antidiscrimination Bill 2 hours 31 min ago