BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2010 9:00 AM ET
…The Nyanya Project
This incredible organization provides financial and emotional support for African grandmothers who care for the children left orphaned by AIDS devastation. They educate the grandmothers on forming cooperatives that generate income necessary for providing healthcare, food, and a loving home for their grandchildren. The Nyanya Project gives new meaning to the term "Mother Africa." NyanyaProject.org
…Yvresse by Yves Saint Laurent
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It tickles my nose and makes me happy. YslBeautyUS.com
…The Curl eyelash curler
Easy to use and with a sturdy design, this is one product every man and woman should have in his or her beauty arsenal. It’s a real eye-opener! VanityMark.com
…3 Words by Cheryl Cole
The debut solo album from a member of U.K. phenom Girls Aloud. She makes irresistibly infectious, unapologetically pop music. I live for this lady.
…All The Real Girls DVD
This exquisite gem was my favorite film of 2003. I saw it again recently and was blown away all over again. It features amazing performances by Zooey Deschanel and the always-enchanting Patricia Clarkson.
Click to the next page to see what RuPaul out of drag advocates.
- Entertainment News Ian McKellen Surprised Hobbit Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening 1 hour 16 min ago
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India 5:23 PM
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective 4:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! 4:49 PM
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 4:19 PM
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 3:52 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 3:49 PM