Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Dorothy Arzner — Wearing unfashionably short hair and mannish clothing, she was the only lesbian film director to make an impact in the Golden Age of Hollywood, with Sappho-infused classics such as Christopher Strong and Dance, Girl, Dance.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Slate's Dear Prudence Tells Bisexual Reader to Stay Closeted
- #27BiStories: Appearing Straight, Appearing Gay, and Other Misconceptions Bi People Face
- When Bisexual People Get Left Out of Marriage