Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Dorothy Arzner — Wearing unfashionably short hair and mannish clothing, she was the only lesbian film director to make an impact in the Golden Age of Hollywood, with Sappho-infused classics such as Christopher Strong and Dance, Girl, Dance.
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out