Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Dorothy Arzner — Wearing unfashionably short hair and mannish clothing, she was the only lesbian film director to make an impact in the Golden Age of Hollywood, with Sappho-infused classics such as Christopher Strong and Dance, Girl, Dance.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either