Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Truman Capote — Envied for his quick, bawdy wit and lionized by the social elite (his Black and White Ball remains legendary), the colorful author produced works ranging from the wistful Breakfast at Tiffany's to the brilliant “nonfiction novel” In Cold Blood.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'