Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Truman Capote — Envied for his quick, bawdy wit and lionized by the social elite (his Black and White Ball remains legendary), the colorful author produced works ranging from the wistful Breakfast at Tiffany's to the brilliant “nonfiction novel” In Cold Blood.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community