Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 8:15 PM ET
Liberace — The flamboyant yet closeted pianist — a heartthrob to millions of gray-haired matrons —sued a columnist for insinuating he was gay, but during his heyday he was the world’s highest-paid entertainer.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'