Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Liberace — The flamboyant yet closeted pianist — a heartthrob to millions of gray-haired matrons —sued a columnist for insinuating he was gay, but during his heyday he was the world’s highest-paid entertainer.
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either