Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Liberace — The flamboyant yet closeted pianist — a heartthrob to millions of gray-haired matrons —sued a columnist for insinuating he was gay, but during his heyday he was the world’s highest-paid entertainer.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre