Who Wants to Lick Charlton Heston?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2010 9:15 PM ET
Liberace — The flamboyant yet closeted pianist — a heartthrob to millions of gray-haired matrons —sued a columnist for insinuating he was gay, but during his heyday he was the world’s highest-paid entertainer.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant