Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 12:40 PM ET
Mother's Day can be a lot of pressure for celebrities. Roses? Kitsch on a stem. Brunch? Well, yes, but maybe "mommy and me time" is a little difficult. She takes care of her own plastic surgery bills. Plus she buys herself anything she wants.
Your mom's not looking so bad now, huh?
Here are our very carefully selected gift ideas for some very specific kids to give a few of our favorite moms. Please add your ideas in the comments below.
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Teen Uses Bar Mitzvah Speech to Call for Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Entertainment News Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream 2 min 12 sec ago
- Media Edie Windsor is No. 3 on Time's Person of Year Shortlist 1 hour 22 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Transgender Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site December 10 2013 9:08 PM
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM