Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 1:40 PM ET
To Courtney Love, from Frances Bean
Sometimes it's not easy having a famous mother. Sometimes it's hard watching your daughter mature into adulthood and start making her own decisions. Maybe this is the time for a cool getaway. Spa, relax, eat some gourmet grub. Mother-daughter mani-pedis. Maybe even a yoga and meditation class to clean up a little toxic whatever?
The Canyon Ranch resorts can set you up with a special package at one of its pretty dreamy locations in Tucson, Miami, or Lenox, Mass. And there's even a day spa in Las Vegas. C'mon, ladies, you know you need it.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- PHOTOS: Diverse Trans* Beauty All Year Long