Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 1:40 PM ET
To Courtney Love, from Frances Bean
Sometimes it's not easy having a famous mother. Sometimes it's hard watching your daughter mature into adulthood and start making her own decisions. Maybe this is the time for a cool getaway. Spa, relax, eat some gourmet grub. Mother-daughter mani-pedis. Maybe even a yoga and meditation class to clean up a little toxic whatever?
The Canyon Ranch resorts can set you up with a special package at one of its pretty dreamy locations in Tucson, Miami, or Lenox, Mass. And there's even a day spa in Las Vegas. C'mon, ladies, you know you need it.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete