Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 12:40 PM ET
To Courtney Love, from Frances Bean
Sometimes it's not easy having a famous mother. Sometimes it's hard watching your daughter mature into adulthood and start making her own decisions. Maybe this is the time for a cool getaway. Spa, relax, eat some gourmet grub. Mother-daughter mani-pedis. Maybe even a yoga and meditation class to clean up a little toxic whatever?
The Canyon Ranch resorts can set you up with a special package at one of its pretty dreamy locations in Tucson, Miami, or Lenox, Mass. And there's even a day spa in Las Vegas. C'mon, ladies, you know you need it.
- Television WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6 6 min 18 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse 1 hour 15 min ago
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 10:00 AM
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM