Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 1:40 PM ET
To Dina Lohan, from Lindsay
It's hard to always look your best at every damn court appearance and media blitz. Keeping up with dark roots is hard enough, let alone the various effects of a hectic lifestyle on your delicate eye areas.
Nothing says dazzle-camouflage like a giant pair of sunglasses. In fact, since the whole world is writing about your lifestyles, fashions, and eyewear, what better gift than the Stunner of the Month Club?
It's an amazing deal, especially if you are cash-strapped from pesky lawyer fees and legal fines, sign up and get one new pair of sunglasses per month for the outrageous price of $9 per.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality