Gift Suggestions for Very Special Mothers
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 1:40 PM ET
To Dina Lohan, from Lindsay
It's hard to always look your best at every damn court appearance and media blitz. Keeping up with dark roots is hard enough, let alone the various effects of a hectic lifestyle on your delicate eye areas.
Nothing says dazzle-camouflage like a giant pair of sunglasses. In fact, since the whole world is writing about your lifestyles, fashions, and eyewear, what better gift than the Stunner of the Month Club?
It's an amazing deal, especially if you are cash-strapped from pesky lawyer fees and legal fines, sign up and get one new pair of sunglasses per month for the outrageous price of $9 per.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good As Dead, Say Advocates
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says 11 min 39 sec ago
- Women Op-Ed: Case of Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Raises Questions About Sexual Double Standard 24 min 12 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Is This the Worst Music Video Ever? 37 min 50 sec ago
- Transgender Jesse Tyler Ferguson Slams His Former Catholic School's Transphobic Graduation Policy 37 min 55 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame 39 min 21 sec ago
- Politics Democratic 'Betrayal' Leaves Binational LGBT Families Stranded 50 min 43 sec ago
- Travel Peace Corps Opens to Same-Sex Couples 1 hour 5 min ago