Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
His Famous Mother, Gloria Vanderbilt
Anderson Cooper didn't grow up like most kids. His mother was a big celebrity, but he clearly has a special relationship with her, as seen in this interview.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Which Downton Abbey Man Should You Marry?