Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
His Famous Mother, Gloria Vanderbilt
Anderson Cooper didn't grow up like most kids. His mother was a big celebrity, but he clearly has a special relationship with her, as seen in this interview.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- QueerFest St. Petersburg a Success Despite Evictions, Attacks