Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
His Famous Mother, Gloria Vanderbilt
Anderson Cooper didn't grow up like most kids. His mother was a big celebrity, but he clearly has a special relationship with her, as seen in this interview.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- PHOTOS: Big Gay Weddings Across Texas