Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
Kathy Griffin's Infamous Comments With Anderson on New Year's Eve, 2009
The Anderson-Kathy duo has become a New Year's Eve favorite for many gay TV watchers. Every year there's a ball drop with drag queens in Key West. And we get to watch Cooper squirm while Griffin torments him with outrageous commentary. This moment, though, almost ended it all.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills