Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
Kathy Griffin's Infamous Comments With Anderson on New Year's Eve, 2009
The Anderson-Kathy duo has become a New Year's Eve favorite for many gay TV watchers. Every year there's a ball drop with drag queens in Key West. And we get to watch Cooper squirm while Griffin torments him with outrageous commentary. This moment, though, almost ended it all.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 1 hour 18 min ago
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 2 hours 18 min ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM