Anderson Cooper: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 02 2012 11:35 AM ET
Kathy Griffin's Infamous Comments With Anderson on New Year's Eve, 2009
The Anderson-Kathy duo has become a New Year's Eve favorite for many gay TV watchers. Every year there's a ball drop with drag queens in Key West. And we get to watch Cooper squirm while Griffin torments him with outrageous commentary. This moment, though, almost ended it all.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians