Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 3:53 PM ET
Judith Light, pictured here with Mark Ballas, is an actress on Law & Order: SVU, Ugly Betty, and an Honorary Board Member of Point Foundation, on the future of the Point Scholars:
"These are the leaders that are really about to change the world. And that's what's so important about the Point Foundation. What we are doing is not just giving them scholarships, we are giving them a scholarship, we are giving them mentorship, and we are giving them hope that life can be different for them. And they are such extraordinary young people, that they are not just going to do things in the LGBT community, they will do things in the community at large."
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'