Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 3:53 PM ET
Judith Light, pictured here with Mark Ballas, is an actress on Law & Order: SVU, Ugly Betty, and an Honorary Board Member of Point Foundation, on the future of the Point Scholars:
"These are the leaders that are really about to change the world. And that's what's so important about the Point Foundation. What we are doing is not just giving them scholarships, we are giving them a scholarship, we are giving them mentorship, and we are giving them hope that life can be different for them. And they are such extraordinary young people, that they are not just going to do things in the LGBT community, they will do things in the community at large."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island