Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 3:53 PM ET
Judith Light, pictured here with Mark Ballas, is an actress on Law & Order: SVU, Ugly Betty, and an Honorary Board Member of Point Foundation, on the future of the Point Scholars:
"These are the leaders that are really about to change the world. And that's what's so important about the Point Foundation. What we are doing is not just giving them scholarships, we are giving them a scholarship, we are giving them mentorship, and we are giving them hope that life can be different for them. And they are such extraordinary young people, that they are not just going to do things in the LGBT community, they will do things in the community at large."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law