Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 2:53 PM ET
Drita D'Avano, of VH1's Mob Wives, on what she'll do for her gay friends and fans:
"I'm going to be blatantly honest - I beat up a lot of people for my gay friends, because they were spoken to in a bad way. And I mean, getting violent is not the right thing to do, but that's how I used to handle the situation because I was very angry about it. Times have changed — but not enough — and I do feel that people should support more… I want my gay fans to know that I love them dearly, and if anyone bothers them, they can fucking email me and I have no problem kicking ass."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View