Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 2:53 PM ET
Lance Bass, pictured here with Point Scholar Cara Cerise, is an actor, producer, and former member of boy band 'N Sync, on what he would have done with a scholarship:
"I wanted to be an astronaut. I would have used it for math and science. I would have been some kind of space engineer, for sure, with the hopes of one day going to space."
And Bass had a special comment for Advocate readers:
"I love my Advocate readers, it's a wonderful community to be a part of. And I'm glad to be a part of things like this, seeing our community come together, and such powerful people in the entertainment industry, it's nice because you haven't seen that in the past 10 years. And it's getting so much better."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View