Celebrities Raise Voices On Point to Benefit LGBTQ Scholars
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 18 2012 3:53 PM ET
Lance Bass, pictured here with Point Scholar Cara Cerise, is an actor, producer, and former member of boy band 'N Sync, on what he would have done with a scholarship:
"I wanted to be an astronaut. I would have used it for math and science. I would have been some kind of space engineer, for sure, with the hopes of one day going to space."
And Bass had a special comment for Advocate readers:
"I love my Advocate readers, it's a wonderful community to be a part of. And I'm glad to be a part of things like this, seeing our community come together, and such powerful people in the entertainment industry, it's nice because you haven't seen that in the past 10 years. And it's getting so much better."
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks