PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
The black carpet heated up when Happily Divorced actor Peter Marc Jacobson arrived as a fireman. Jacobson says A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 classic about dream invader and slasher Freddy Krueger, is his favorite scary movie. "It just scared the shit out of me," he says. "When I was a kid, they gave me the poster of it to bring home, and I was so excited. And every night I’d wake up and I was so scared that I had to throw it away."
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility