PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
The black carpet heated up when Happily Divorced actor Peter Marc Jacobson arrived as a fireman. Jacobson says A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 classic about dream invader and slasher Freddy Krueger, is his favorite scary movie. "It just scared the shit out of me," he says. "When I was a kid, they gave me the poster of it to bring home, and I was so excited. And every night I’d wake up and I was so scared that I had to throw it away."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'