PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
The black carpet heated up when Happily Divorced actor Peter Marc Jacobson arrived as a fireman. Jacobson says A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 classic about dream invader and slasher Freddy Krueger, is his favorite scary movie. "It just scared the shit out of me," he says. "When I was a kid, they gave me the poster of it to bring home, and I was so excited. And every night I’d wake up and I was so scared that I had to throw it away."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'