PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 1:15 PM ET
The black carpet heated up when Happily Divorced actor Peter Marc Jacobson arrived as a fireman. Jacobson says A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 classic about dream invader and slasher Freddy Krueger, is his favorite scary movie. "It just scared the shit out of me," he says. "When I was a kid, they gave me the poster of it to bring home, and I was so excited. And every night I’d wake up and I was so scared that I had to throw it away."
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar