PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
The black carpet heated up when Happily Divorced actor Peter Marc Jacobson arrived as a fireman. Jacobson says A Nightmare on Elm Street, the 1984 classic about dream invader and slasher Freddy Krueger, is his favorite scary movie. "It just scared the shit out of me," he says. "When I was a kid, they gave me the poster of it to bring home, and I was so excited. And every night I’d wake up and I was so scared that I had to throw it away."
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?