PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
There's nothing "ambiguously gay" about newly married couple Jeff Pedersen and Blair Late, stars on Bravo's Newlyweds: The First Year. Unlike Bass and Turchin, the duo have different cinematic tastes. "Exorcist has to be the number 1 best," says Pedersen (left). "And, I think, closely following that would be the Michael Myers [films]." Late, on the other hand, favors more suspense-oriented choices. "I would say Silence of the Lambs," he says. "And we just saw Prisoners, with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, and I was terrified. Serial killers are what scare me. Not exorcisms."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People