PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 1:15 PM ET
There's nothing "ambiguously gay" about newly married couple Jeff Pedersen and Blair Late, stars on Bravo's Newlyweds: The First Year. Unlike Bass and Turchin, the duo have different cinematic tastes. "Exorcist has to be the number 1 best," says Pedersen (left). "And, I think, closely following that would be the Michael Myers [films]." Late, on the other hand, favors more suspense-oriented choices. "I would say Silence of the Lambs," he says. "And we just saw Prisoners, with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, and I was terrified. Serial killers are what scare me. Not exorcisms."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View