PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
There's nothing "ambiguously gay" about newly married couple Jeff Pedersen and Blair Late, stars on Bravo's Newlyweds: The First Year. Unlike Bass and Turchin, the duo have different cinematic tastes. "Exorcist has to be the number 1 best," says Pedersen (left). "And, I think, closely following that would be the Michael Myers [films]." Late, on the other hand, favors more suspense-oriented choices. "I would say Silence of the Lambs," he says. "And we just saw Prisoners, with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, and I was terrified. Serial killers are what scare me. Not exorcisms."
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'