PHOTOS: Stars Reveal Skin, Favorite Scary Movies at Halloweenie
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 31 2013 2:15 PM ET
There's nothing "ambiguously gay" about newly married couple Jeff Pedersen and Blair Late, stars on Bravo's Newlyweds: The First Year. Unlike Bass and Turchin, the duo have different cinematic tastes. "Exorcist has to be the number 1 best," says Pedersen (left). "And, I think, closely following that would be the Michael Myers [films]." Late, on the other hand, favors more suspense-oriented choices. "I would say Silence of the Lambs," he says. "And we just saw Prisoners, with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, and I was terrified. Serial killers are what scare me. Not exorcisms."
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Might Even Antonin Scalia Say Kim Davis Should Resign?