Legendary Lovers: Cecil Beaton and Greta Garbo
BY Christopher Harrity
February 11 2014 8:00 AM ET
A candid in Manhattan
A Beaton self-portrait
A portrait of Garbo by Beaton
Beaton and Garbo in 1965 on a cruise in Greece on the yacht of Baroness Cecile de Rothschild
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?