Building the Womyn's Music Festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 31 2009 12:00 AM ET
Self-portrait: At the bonfire, 2008 Image from the book project Welcome Home: Building the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival © Angela Jimenez Photography
Welcome Home: Building the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival is the first project of its kind, a documentary photography book about the herstoric festival by photographer Angela Jimenez. It is available now for presale and will be officially released at the 2009 festival this August.
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'