BY Advocate Contributors
September 14 2009 10:00 AM ET
Join photographer Byron Motley on a photo tour of Havana -- a journey few Americans get to take -- and get up close and personal with Cuba’s gay and transgender community.
Also, read our interview with gay and transgender rights activist Mariela Castro Espín, the niece of Fidel Castro.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'