BY Advocate Contributors
September 14 2009 10:00 AM ET
Join photographer Byron Motley on a photo tour of Havana -- a journey few Americans get to take -- and get up close and personal with Cuba’s gay and transgender community.
Also, read our interview with gay and transgender rights activist Mariela Castro Espín, the niece of Fidel Castro.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey