BY Advocate Contributors
September 14 2009 10:00 AM ET
Join photographer Byron Motley on a photo tour of Havana -- a journey few Americans get to take -- and get up close and personal with Cuba’s gay and transgender community.
Also, read our interview with gay and transgender rights activist Mariela Castro Espín, the niece of Fidel Castro.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS