Caught in the Crossfire
BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
(left, with partner Jackie Scalone)
Sergeant Hogg was based in Buffalo with the New York Army National Guard, serving as a track vehicle mechanic and wrecker operator. Hogg was honorably discharged a year early due to a medical condition and, because of her discomfort with “don’t ask, don’t tell,” decided not to fight the discharge. Now 27, she is cofounder of the Service Women’s Action Network and lives in Jersey City, N.J.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA