Caught in the Crossfire
BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
Captain Darrah, 58, served as a Naval intelligence officer for nearly 30 years in the United States and in Spain before retiring in 2002. A native of Mattapoisett, Mass., she is a member of the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network’s Military Advisory Council and testified before Congress last year.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'