Caught in the Crossfire
BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
Captain Darrah, 58, served as a Naval intelligence officer for nearly 30 years in the United States and in Spain before retiring in 2002. A native of Mattapoisett, Mass., she is a member of the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network’s Military Advisory Council and testified before Congress last year.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children