Caught in the Crossfire
BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
Captain Darrah, 58, served as a Naval intelligence officer for nearly 30 years in the United States and in Spain before retiring in 2002. A native of Mattapoisett, Mass., she is a member of the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network’s Military Advisory Council and testified before Congress last year.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members