Gay Photographer Reinvents the Pin-Up With Manly Men
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 08 2011 6:25 PM ET
When is the calendar going to be available?
The calendar will
be ready by December, come hell or high water! I'm working with a very
small company and am currently going to submit an unfinished mockup to
check the quality and make sure it's acceptable.
You play with gender binaries, clearly. Is that something that’s has personal relevance?
wouldn't fully say that it feels personal, so much as pertinent. I just
know that there are very specific things that society has always said,
and still says, that males should and shouldn't do — and females too —
and that doesn't bode well with me. I just live by the mantra that these
rules are so minuscule that they don't even matter. They're constructs
and completely baseless, so why should be ascribe to them?
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- FEMEN protesters in France have been a recurring...
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 1 hour 10 min ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 1 hour 12 min ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 1 hour 57 min ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 2 hours 4 min ago
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 5:07 PM
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 4:50 PM
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 4:39 PM