Snapshots From M. Sharkey
BY Scott McPherson
March 03 2012 4:10 PM ET
M. Sharkey is a brooklyn-based, award-winning portrait photographer best known for his ongoing photo project Queer Kids,which documents LGBT youth in America. A graduate in literature and music from Bennington College, he moved to New York City in 1995 to study film & photography at New York University and The School of Visual Arts. He recently released a collection of snapshots which give us a peek into the random world of M. Sharkey. See a sample of these once private and candid photos on the following pages.
See more of M. Sharkey's photography at msharkey.com
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion