Snapshots From M. Sharkey
BY Scott McPherson
March 03 2012 4:10 PM ET
M. Sharkey is a brooklyn-based, award-winning portrait photographer best known for his ongoing photo project Queer Kids,which documents LGBT youth in America. A graduate in literature and music from Bennington College, he moved to New York City in 1995 to study film & photography at New York University and The School of Visual Arts. He recently released a collection of snapshots which give us a peek into the random world of M. Sharkey. See a sample of these once private and candid photos on the following pages.
See more of M. Sharkey's photography at msharkey.com
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'