Snapshots From M. Sharkey
BY Scott McPherson
March 03 2012 4:10 PM ET
M. Sharkey is a brooklyn-based, award-winning portrait photographer best known for his ongoing photo project Queer Kids,which documents LGBT youth in America. A graduate in literature and music from Bennington College, he moved to New York City in 1995 to study film & photography at New York University and The School of Visual Arts. He recently released a collection of snapshots which give us a peek into the random world of M. Sharkey. See a sample of these once private and candid photos on the following pages.
See more of M. Sharkey's photography at msharkey.com
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple