Snapshots From M. Sharkey
BY Scott McPherson
March 03 2012 4:10 PM ET
M. Sharkey is a brooklyn-based, award-winning portrait photographer best known for his ongoing photo project Queer Kids,which documents LGBT youth in America. A graduate in literature and music from Bennington College, he moved to New York City in 1995 to study film & photography at New York University and The School of Visual Arts. He recently released a collection of snapshots which give us a peek into the random world of M. Sharkey. See a sample of these once private and candid photos on the following pages.
See more of M. Sharkey's photography at msharkey.com
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight