Snapshots From M. Sharkey
BY Scott McPherson
March 03 2012 4:10 PM ET
M. Sharkey is a brooklyn-based, award-winning portrait photographer best known for his ongoing photo project Queer Kids,which documents LGBT youth in America. A graduate in literature and music from Bennington College, he moved to New York City in 1995 to study film & photography at New York University and The School of Visual Arts. He recently released a collection of snapshots which give us a peek into the random world of M. Sharkey. See a sample of these once private and candid photos on the following pages.
See more of M. Sharkey's photography at msharkey.com
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf