Life as a Mermaid: Being Transgender in West Borneo
BY Cindy Clarissa
June 14 2012 6:28 AM ET
Born in Indonesia, Cindy spent the past decade of her life in Australia, where she discovered photography and her passion to tell stories through still images. In her work she focuses on documentary-style- photography with the intent of capturing and sharing the truth and beauty through her lens. Currently Cindy Clarissa is a freelance photographer based in Indonesia, available for assignments worldwide.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People