Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Cher, photographed at the Waldorf Hotel in New York in 1970, would go on to win numerous awards for her music and acting (including an Oscar for her role in Moonstruck). The gay icon also became a fierce LGBT activist after son Chaz came out.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future