Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Cher, photographed at the Waldorf Hotel in New York in 1970, would go on to win numerous awards for her music and acting (including an Oscar for her role in Moonstruck). The gay icon also became a fierce LGBT activist after son Chaz came out.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Will South Dakota Student Athletes Have to Undergo Genital Exams?