Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Cher, photographed at the Waldorf Hotel in New York in 1970, would go on to win numerous awards for her music and acting (including an Oscar for her role in Moonstruck). The gay icon also became a fierce LGBT activist after son Chaz came out.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 11 min 31 sec ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 28 min 51 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 51 min 54 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 57 min 57 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 54 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 2 hours 23 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 11:07 AM