Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Sonny & Cher were one of the most popular husband-wife acts in Hollywood history. Photographed in 1966, the duo had already released their most iconic songs, "I Got You Babe" and "The Beat Goes On." By 1975 they'd be divorced — Sonny even became a congressman —but not before introducing the world to their only child, who would grow up to be LGBT activist (and Dancing with the Stars contestant) Chaz Bono.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage