Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
This photo, from the Jack Robinson Archive, shows the Jack Robinson in New Orleans in the 1950s. He went to the city to attend Tulane University but ended up as a portrait photographer for the city's elite as well as a reporting on nightlife and Mardi Gras during the gay-friendly proto-beatnik era of Tennessee Williams.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges