Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 10:20 AM ET
This photo, from the Jack Robinson Archive, shows the Jack Robinson in New Orleans in the 1950s. He went to the city to attend Tulane University but ended up as a portrait photographer for the city's elite as well as a reporting on nightlife and Mardi Gras during the gay-friendly proto-beatnik era of Tennessee Williams.
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary