Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Joe Dallesandro was a Warhol superstar thanks to his appearance in the films of Andy Warhol. His "Little Joe" tattoo on his upper arm (his nickname, of course) was made infamous in Lou Reed's 1972 hit song, "Walk on the Wild Side." In the early '70s, Dallesandro was one of the first gay male sex symbols.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument