Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Joe Dallesandro was a Warhol superstar thanks to his appearance in the films of Andy Warhol. His "Little Joe" tattoo on his upper arm (his nickname, of course) was made infamous in Lou Reed's 1972 hit song, "Walk on the Wild Side." In the early '70s, Dallesandro was one of the first gay male sex symbols.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers