Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 10:20 AM ET
Joe Dallesandro was a Warhol superstar thanks to his appearance in the films of Andy Warhol. His "Little Joe" tattoo on his upper arm (his nickname, of course) was made infamous in Lou Reed's 1972 hit song, "Walk on the Wild Side." In the early '70s, Dallesandro was one of the first gay male sex symbols.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014