Cher, Little Joe, Clint Eastwood Photographed by Gay Photographer Jack Robinson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
September 17 2012 11:20 AM ET
Composer and lyricist Jerry Herman, whose earliest Broadway musicals were Hello Dolly! and Mame, was 38 years old when he posed for Robinson. Herman, who has been HIV-positive since 1985, received the Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Theater in 2009. One of his biggest hits, La Cage aux Folles, is still the only show to win a Best Musical award for every staged Broadway production (in 1983, 2005, and 2010).
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion