'We Have Faith': Exhibit Shines Light on LGBT Religious Leaders
BY Trudy Ring
November 27 2012 2:27 AM ET
While many of the houses of worship that host “We Have Faith” will likely be LGBT-affirming ones, in many settings the exhibit also will reach people who are in the “movable middle” and even some who are hostile to LGBT people — or those who have experienced hostility, Gillespie says.
“We hope to save lives,” she says. “We hope some kids will see themselves in this and know they’re not an abomination.”
Click here to learn more about the Kickstarter campaign and here for more information about Family Diversity Projects. Watch the Kickstarter video below, and find more images from the show on the following pages.
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 1 hour 22 min ago
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM