'We Have Faith': Exhibit Shines Light on LGBT Religious Leaders
BY Trudy Ring
November 27 2012 2:27 AM ET
While many of the houses of worship that host “We Have Faith” will likely be LGBT-affirming ones, in many settings the exhibit also will reach people who are in the “movable middle” and even some who are hostile to LGBT people — or those who have experienced hostility, Gillespie says.
“We hope to save lives,” she says. “We hope some kids will see themselves in this and know they’re not an abomination.”
Click here to learn more about the Kickstarter campaign and here for more information about Family Diversity Projects. Watch the Kickstarter video below, and find more images from the show on the following pages.
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Country Singer Billy Gilman Comes Out as Gay
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Photogs Shut Down Wedding Business After Turning Away Gay Couple
- Supreme Court Now Has 5 Chances to Rule on Marriage Bans