'We Have Faith': Exhibit Shines Light on LGBT Religious Leaders
BY Trudy Ring
November 27 2012 3:27 AM ET
While many of the houses of worship that host “We Have Faith” will likely be LGBT-affirming ones, in many settings the exhibit also will reach people who are in the “movable middle” and even some who are hostile to LGBT people — or those who have experienced hostility, Gillespie says.
“We hope to save lives,” she says. “We hope some kids will see themselves in this and know they’re not an abomination.”
Click here to learn more about the Kickstarter campaign and here for more information about Family Diversity Projects. Watch the Kickstarter video below, and find more images from the show on the following pages.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Fergie: Labels and Love
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Louisiana Judge Strikes Down State's Marriage Ban