Butch-Femme For a New Millennium
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
Cisgendered queer femme
46 years old
"I came out in the mid-'80s, so there were only the options of either androgyny (the 'correct' way to be a lesbian) or the old fashioned butch/femme dynamic, which was frowned upon. I didn't make a very correct lesbian."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'