Butch-Femme For a New Millennium
BY Sunnivie Brydum
February 11 2013 5:00 AM ET
41 years old
"I wish people knew that my identity is mine. Finally finding peace in who I am is not a confrontation to their way of life, nor their identification. At 41, I never thought the day would come when a person like myself could be close to having rights. Progress we made, progress we must make."
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'