20 LGBT Couples Who Have Been in Love More Than a Decade
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2014 7:00 AM ET
Del's pickup line: "Would you like to come into my office and have a smoke?" Harriet answered, "I'll come into your office, but I don't smoke." And so it began. "It was 1969. Nobody was out," Del remembers. "You went to clubs in New York to dance, but you were always afraid of being raided. You kept everything secret and circulated discreetly."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View